The ETS Discussion Hall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there's a place for everything (ok, maybe not EVERYTHING, but close to everything at least).

Tech & World News, Computer Stuff, Martial Arts, Sports, Music, etc. in one single place.

Welcome to the discussion hall in Expert Technology Storehouse! The name says it all. We are a storehouse storing everything from computer stuff and knowledge (expert, BTW...), to tech & world news, martial arts, sports, music...and someday useful software as well. Want to join? We welcome new members, especially experts at stuff!

Latest topics

» Compatibility Sword
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 pm by Coolname007

» Adcted mu online
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» The Introduction Thread
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 pm by Coolname007

» Count to one million!
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 pm by Coolname007

» Funny Guy!
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm by Coolname007

» China says police killed 12 in Urumqi rioting
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm by fvwizard

» Arieth Mu Online
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm by Coolname007

» MAW - Make A Website
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 am by Coolname007

» AVACS LIVE CHAT free chat software for mobiles and computer
Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Coolname007

Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu

Coolname007
    Coolname007
    ETS Director
    ETS Director

Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu Empty Learning Japanese before you learn Ninjutsu

Post by Coolname007 Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm

One thing people who wish to learn ninjutsu (the art of the ninja) will probably want to do first is learn Japanese. Doing so will help you understand the core concepts of ninjutsu better, which can simply just not be expressed as well in English. So its preferable to understand the native language language first (at least to some extent) before attempting to learn the art of ninjutsu.

Some may think this as a difficult task to accomplish, and not worth the effort, but I believe differently. The fruits of knowing Japanese and knowing Ninjutsu, would, I believe, be endless, as you would know and would have attained a wide variety of skills ranging from unarmed combat to stealth, camouflage, invisibility, the highest self-control possible, various spiritual concepts, and the list goes on and on...
    Knowing Japanese would give one a much better look at the core "roots" (i.e. essence) of ninjutsu which I don't believe could be attained otherwise, and help one reach one's full potential in life.
    But, yes, learning Japanese (just like learning any other language) will take time to accomplish.
    Fortunately, though, there is one website I just came across recently, and which I intend to use to learn it. Originally I was planning to use Rosetta Stone, but the price of the software turned out to be much more than I thought it was, and so I cannot afford it at this point in time.
    This website, however, should help a beginner at Japanese learn the language. Anyway, I'm going to give it my best shot.

Here is the website address:

http://www.freejapaneselessons.com

Probably the coolest thing about this website is that its offering Japanese lessons for free, so that is of course the main reason why I'm looking at it, and considering it... Very Happy
    Free is good, and very few things in this world is either good or free now. So I think its time we make the best use of whatever time we have left and learn both Japanese and ninjutsu! That is my objective anyway, and I intend to see it through. Peace out. Basketball

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am